Cedar Rapids Pain Associates is a leader in interventional pain management, offering a multidisciplinary, non-narcotic approach to pain relief. We are able to offer a wide array of services with our professional staff that includes a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse practitioners specializing in pain management, physical therapists, and chiropractors.
This sensitive specialty requires a talented individual that strives to use both clinical and administrative skills. The ideal candidate actively participates in creating a strong team and provides every patient with the highest quality of care.
Job functions may include but are not limited to:
- Performing digital x-ray and fluoroscopy
- Providing medical equipment and instructions for use to patients
- Assisting with procedures and completing appropriate paperwork
- Assisting with chiropractic care and becoming a Chiropractic Assistant
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the exam rooms
- Scanning documents appropriately into medical records
- *** Training for these job functions is provided.
Requirements for applying for this position:
- Cover letter explaining specifically why you are the right candidate for this position.
- Current Radiology Technician certification
- Specific salary and benefits requirements
Cedar Rapids Pain Associates
Cedar Rapids, IA