Cedar Hill Healthcare Center is seeking dedicated Housekeeping staff to perform the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping department in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the facility, and as may be instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor, to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
We have one opening for 2 FT Housekeeper.
- Provide routine cleaning services within the nursing service area, resident living and/or recreational areas.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner
- Follow established safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment and supplies.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
- Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner.
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
- And much more!
Cedar Hill Healthcare Centre