Business Systems Analyst
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly
WWC Federal is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a contract within the Department of Energy at Sandia National Laboratories in support of Enterprise Computing.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified mission for business information technology solutions.
- Act as liaison between customers and technical staff to define requirements and business cases for the technology development projects.
- Conduct research and collaborate with technical staff and customers in the design, development, and testing of information system solutions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary personnel and external contractors to determine customers' needs, deliver training, and ensure customer proficiency in newly implemented tools and applications.
- Facilitate system implementations ensuring mission and technical operational requirements are met.
- Recommend technology solutions for systems and processes.
- Evaluate customer processes, issues, and needs to facilitate the definition of technical system requirements.
Expected salary range $110,000 - $120,000
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10-20% / may include periodic travel to NM or CA site.
The CeLeen Group, d/b/a WWC Federal, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
Our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Federal is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Federal will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to email@example.com.
WWC Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
Our Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, Communications, or relevant discipline.
- Ability to pass a federal background investigation including fingerprinting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with business process and requirements analysis.
- Ability to review and understand end-to-end work processes.
- Ability to translate technical terms and present them to multiple audiences.
- Experience working with customers and vendors.
- Experience implementing customer requirements for multiple products simultaneously.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Federal will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- DOE-L Clearance.
- Ability to build relationships within the immediate team.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
WWC Federal offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
CeLeen, d/b/a WWC Federal, A Pequot CompanyAlbuquerque, NM
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.