CeDUR Roofing Inside Sales Executive
CeDUR is one of the fastest growing companies in Colorado and has a very entrepreneurial spirit. There is tremendous growth potential for high performers.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting outside sales representatives, distributors and contractors by performing the following duties.
· Communicate with distributors, representatives for supporting outside sales representatives, distributors and contractors by performing the following duties
· Makes outbound calls to generate and qualify leads for outside sales
· Processes incoming purchase orders
· Processes sample requests
· Identifies and recommends ways to improve sales and customer support procedures
· Handles data entry in a consistent, timely and accurate fashion
· Demonstrates product knowledge, using samples and marketing materials
· Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts
· Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries
· Answers inbound customer calls and makes outbound follow-up calls as necessary
· Performs account maintenance such as change address, history, etc.
· Supports all marketing promotional initiatives
· Establishes and maintains partnership with assigned sales representatives and management to support defined business requirements and drive customer satisfaction
· Generates sales quotations and revisions
· Produces return material authorizations (RMAs)
· Acts as a liaison on behalf of the Sales Representative with other internal departments.
· Ensures professional and timely communication with customers and sales representatives in accordance with established customer service protocols
· Supports other related departments such as Sales, Marketing, etc., as required to drive customer satisfaction
· Performs other related duties as assigned
- Research, target and open new client opportunities
- Develop targeted messaging to engage prospect companies and executives
- Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets
- Update CRM system with all customer communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years' previous sales experience
- Experience with CRM systems
- Must reside in Denver Colorado
Apply now for consideration!