Cayuse Technologies was founded in 2006 by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) as a delivery center for Accenture, LLC, to create sustainable, economic self-sufficiency for members of the tribe and local communities while providing a quality and cost-effective technology services alternative to off-shoring.
Cayuse Technologies provides Application Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Data Services Professional Services and government services in both office and virtual environments with a highly-skilled U.S. workforce.
- Ensures project work adheres to Cayuse and customer safety standards Leads and/or participates in development of proposals responding to federal and commercial Response For Proposals (RFPs), and quotations for services in response to customer inquiries Coordinates with Contracting, Accounting, Human Resources, and other "back office" entities to manage administrative project elements (contracts/subcontracts, invoicing, staffing, project close-out, etc.)
- Coordinates all project resources to accomplish project objectives
- Responsible for project budget, schedule, and quality control management
- Manages subcontractor and vendor relationships, including ensuring required contracting and change order documentation is in place
- Conducts project meetings, and set milestones
- Processes and interprets field data; ensures data quality objectives are met
- Develops comprehensive and complex work plans and reports (e.g., Remedial Investigations, Feasibility Studies, Proposed Plans, Decision Documents, Remedial Designs and Remedial Action Completion Reports) in accordance with governing regulatory guidance (e.g., UFP-QAPP, APP, SSHP)
- Ensures on-time submittal of all required project deliverables
- Provide presentations as part of the technical project planning process, restoration advisory board or other public meetings Ensures required documentation and deliverables are maintained in project files Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor degree in engineering, environmental science, geology or closely related field At least 5 years of recent Munitions and Explosives of Concern/Unexploded Ordnance/Munitions Constituents project experience required
- Must have a documented history of successful management of MEC/UXO projects under CERCLA and DoD MMRP, including working closely/cooperatively with customer representatives
- Must have a history of successful management of federal contracts and federal contracts proposals Must be able to write comprehensive and complex technical work plans and reports in compliance with governing regulatory guidance Must be proficient with MS Office Products including Project, Excel, Word
- Professional Engineer or Professional Geologist
- Proficiency with ArcGIS as applied to Digital Geophysical Mapping
- Proficiency with Explosive Site Safety (ESS) or Safety Assessment for Explosives Risk (SAFER) software for explosives site planning and risk management
- EOD/UXO Diving experience
- 10 years recent Munitions and Explosives of Concern/Unexploded Ordnance/Munitions Constituents project experience preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or related project management training/education
- Navy or Army EOD experience (at least UXO Technician II qualified)
- Experience with Hazardous Toxic, Radioactive Waste site investigation and remediation is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro