Marine Program Manager
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC (NHV) is a tribally-owned business; an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE); and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
The MATSS Program Manager shall manage the on-site vessel personnel and all other key
and non-key personnel, and report to the Government on the status of the vessel and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Science, or other relevant management and leadership degree required.
- Some level of clearance required
- 10 years of experience in managing programs of similar scope and complexity required.
- Experience in HM&E systems maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, operational and testing support.
- Experience should especially be shown in the areas of PWS including ship operations, ship maintenance, ship systems, towed systems, structural analysis, and vessel mooring.
- Experience in providing oversight in order to execute Ship Alterations
- (ShipAlts) within cost and budget constraints desired.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.
AddressPearl City, HI
BusinessView all jobs at Cayuse Holdings
Get fresh Marine Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!