The COVID-19 Call Center Supervisor will oversee the call center providing information to the public on how to access Cayuga Health COVID-19 services as well as coordinating notification of test results. This includes oversight of a team of call center staff, ensuring the highest levels of quality and professional communication, and close coordination with other units within Cayuga's COVID program including sampling, customer service, sales, and lab.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information is provided to the public on COVID-19 services available through Cayuga Health
- Ensure COVID-19 test results are provided to patients in a rapid, professional manner
- Ensure data is routinely and accurately collected in the COVID registration platform
- Supervise and monitor call-center staff and ensure the quality and accuracy of information provided; monitor and mentor professional, client-friendly communication
- Maintain adequate staffing to ensure a 100% response rate.
- Coordinate communication of test results from the online platform; results are conveyed to patients quickly and accurately
- Evaluate program activities to determine effectiveness and achievement of objectives
- Bachelor's degree and two years of experience in health program coordination or supervision; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with and understanding of transmission and other clinical characteristics of COVID-19
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable dealing with the public in high-stress situations
- Excellent organizational skills; highly detail oriented
- Ability to effectively supervise teams in a complex, high stress environment
- Flexibility to respond to changing needs; excellent ability to problem solve
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse sexual orientation and ethnic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft platforms
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Cayuga Medical Center