Cawley & Bergmann, LLC. is a fast growing business specializing in loan servicing, client service & debt collections located in downtown Newark, New Jersey. We take a technology driven approach to account management with state of the art software solutions and well trained, highly skilled representatives.
If you have sales, collections or customer service experience and great phone presence, we want someone like YOU.
We are looking for self motivated and enthusiastic candidates who want to make money without LIMITS!! If that sounds like you, contact us for an opportunity to join our rapidly growing team and share in our financial success!
What do we offer:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly rate + unlimited monthly performance bonus potential.
- Cash contests and prize giveaways
- Team oriented and friendly work environment.
- Career development in financial services
- Monthly incentives and team contests for prizes.
Who are you:
- You are a great negotiator.
- You provide great customer service
- You mange payoffs, settlements and payment plans.
- You can handle high call volume of 200+ outbound calls
- You are a great notator and keep record of client contact info.
- You can inform consumers about possible resolutions.
What do you do:
- You've worked in sales, collections or customer service for at least 2 years.
- You have a "work hard, play hard" mentality
- You've followed FDCPA regulations.
- You are a persuasive speaker and a critical listener.
- You can build rapport.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You are can multi-task and meet deadlines.
- You are an independent worker but can be redirected by your manager.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- You have a high school diploma or GED (preferred)
- You are bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
Accessible via public transportation. This is NOT a remote position - full time, in office hires only.
Candidates with no collections experience need not apply.