Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. has an opportunity a sales person who knows their stone!
Sizing, quoting and selling natural stone and pavers for custom projects. Join our team!
· Qualifying new sales opportunities
· Building new relationships with customers in person and on the phone
· Reviewing landscape designs and helping customers select stone for projects
· Sourcing stone for the customer jobsite
· Preparing bids and provide quotes on jobs of all sizes
· Assisting walk-in customers.
· Visiting customer jobsites to provide guidance and support
· Minimum of two years proven sales experience
· Knowledge of landscape supplies or construction related products
· Experience working with stone, pavers and other landscape materials.
· Proven account management skills
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.Established in 1910, Cavicchio Greenhouses is a fourth-generation New England farm working more than 250 acres in Sudbury. As a horticultural grower and landscape distributor, we cultivate and supply an extensive variety of annuals and perennials, nursery stock, stone, masonry and landscape materials. With a hard-earned reputation for service, quality, selection and sustainability, we work with professionals and garden centers throughout the area to keep our region beautiful.
North Sudbury, MA