Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. has an opening for a full-time bilingual (English/Spanish) Receptionist to join our team. You will be the Cavicchio ambassador! The first voice our callers hear and the first face our visitors will see. So, if you have a great smile and like to interact with sales people to farm workers, this job is for you.
You will also be providing daily administrative support to Cavicchio personnel.
· Superior phone and switchboard skills
· People will be able to “hear” you smiling over the phone
· Greets visitors at the Main Office
· Provides phone coverage for the entire company, routing all incoming calls in English and Spanish.
· Assists and answer questions from staff
· Maintains conference room calendar
· Orders and maintains office supplies for the company
· Fluent English and Spanish
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
· Articulate phone persona
· Ability to deal with tact, diplomacy and discretion with all levels of the organization
· Can manage difficult callers in a professional manner
· Is able to manage multiple tasks and handle changing priorities and deadlines.
· Demonstrates strong organization and administrative skills
· Works effectively with a diverse audience
Established in 1910, Cavicchio Greenhouses is a fourth-generation New England farm working more than 250 acres in Sudbury. As a horticultural grower and landscape distributor, we cultivate and supply an extensive variety of annuals and perennials, nursery stock, stone, masonry and landscape materials. With a hard-earned reputation for service, quality, selection and sustainability, we work with professionals and garden centers throughout the area to keep our region beautiful.
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.