- Posted: over a month ago
Add Job description
Cavenaugh Auto Group is a family-owned and operated business that has operated for over 40 years in Northeast Arkansas. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment makes it an awesome place to work and grow as a professional. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
Successful candidates have the potential to earn from $30,000 to $80,000 per year. Monthly Bonuses Available to Successful Candidates. Advanced Degrees will be considered for higher base salary.
Sales Associate Job Description
The Sales Associate position is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership customer satisfaction standards. This position requires collaborative work habits, prospecting, vehicle sales, and customer follow-up. When you join Cavenaugh Auto Group, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and benefits. Simply put, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training - Sales & Service
- Sales - Salary + Commission
- Saturday Lunches
- Employee Discounts on products & services
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work/Life Balance
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring a positive attitude every day.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product specifications.
- Clean driving record.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Front End Manager
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
Cavenaugh Auto Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?