Senior Leisure Sales Manager
Cavallo Point Sausalito, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To attain personal and team goals to promote and sell FIT business
- To satisfactorily perform routine functions of the Sales Managers, including preparing and negotiating contracts; conducting site tours; traveling; attending tradeshows, entertaining, designing and implementing sales action plans; creating and implementing promotions; maintaining business contacts; and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all rate loading on property through revenue director and externally through all distribution channels including but not limited to GDS
- To monitor VIP and TA bookings and arrivals, rate, room blocks, and special requests
- To actively participate in sales and marketing meetings sharing action plans and results on direct sales efforts
- To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with representatives of companies in outside markets to promote business – partners such as preferred reps in field and Signature for example.
- To be up to date on competitors offers and to be innovative in creating our own offers and promotions.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To promote and comply with all policies and procedures of Cavallo Point.
- To immediately comply with all suspicious occurrences and hazardous conditions.
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of work areas at all times.
- To practice safe work habits at all times, to avoid injury to self and others.
- To assist, as directed, to ensure safe work practices of all Sales/Catering staff, including compliance with company and departmental safety rules and regulations and the proper use and handling of all relevant equipment.
- To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team to facilitate solutions and meet deadlines
- Must be professional in appearance
- Maintain and follow high safety standards and personal conduct
- Follow Company policies and procedures as established in the Employee Handbook
- Embrace Cavallo Point Approachable Luxury Philosophy and Values, creating legendary memories with passion
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests including consistent eye contact with a smile.
- Follow and deliver 5 Star services’ standards, delighting guests by anticipating their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Cavallo Point
Cavallo Point is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge in one of America's most popular national parks. It's one of the most romantic destinations in the area and a great springboard for Northern California adventures. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, this San Francisco luxury resort was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
Set in an idyllic location on the San Francisco Bay at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge, Cavallo Point offers unique historic and contemporary lodging options. Cavallo Point offers a multitude of activities and services to choose from. The award winning Healing Arts Center & Spa offers innovative spa treatments in a serene, tranquil setting. Filled with natural light and top-of-the line culinary equipment, the Cavallo Point Cooking School is an intimate place to taste, create and learn. Murray Circle Restaurant is one of Northern California's top culinary destinations.
About Our Benefits
Here are some of the benefits available to qualifying employees:
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Option
- Five star hospitality training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discount programs
- Free parking
BusinessView all jobs at Cavallo Point