Cava Companies Richmond, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quiz. It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront:
Our Company Provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We double in size about every three years at our current pace. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
- We are well run and you will get exposure to every facet of real estate. In this role, you will have exposure to the CEO, Head of Sales, and the entire Sales Team. Plus, we want our staff to fully understand our business so you will see homes before, during, and after repairs.
- As mentioned, we are a quick-moving and nimble company, so you will have the freedom to make an immediate impact on our business. Whether it be technology enhancements, process improvements, or team building activities, we here at Cava Companies embrace your innovative solutions
Essential Job Functions
Recruiting Coordinators are expected to provide the highest level of client and candidate service to all involved in the recruitment process while meeting yearly performance goals. They are responsible for recruiting qualified candidates in order to ensure client satisfaction. The position requires strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills in order to maximize yield ratios, client experience, and candidate opportunity.Compensation:
$45,000 - $55,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
I. Candidate Recruitment
- Pre-qualify and counsel candidates prior to and during the recruitment process.
- Maintain communication with the candidate throughout the recruitment process as well as being available on weekends to support them in their career-seeking efforts.
- Notify candidates of client decisions and review any alternative courses of action if required.
- Remain knowledgeable about all open job requisitions as well as the client company and industry trends in order to provide accurate information to the candidate.
- Utilize and master several recruitments and sourcing technologies to ensure complete market coverage.
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations concerning the proper recruitment, hiring, and rejection of a candidate to include accurate and timely feedback to the client and candidate.
II. Account Management
- Maintain daily communication with hiring authorities to discuss any changes with your assigned positions and to properly manage expectations. This will include helping the client make talent acquisition decisions.
- Schedule weekly status updates with every hiring authority.
- Work in tandem with the Cava Capital team to ensure total client satisfaction.
- Educate hiring authorities on various products and programs, as well as the benefits of using Cava Capital to ensure the highest possible recruitment yield ratios.
- Work closely with office personnel to ensure efficient processing and closing of all job requisitions in the pipeline, and to facilitate contact and follow-up with candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field
- 3-5 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and social skills.
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision.
- Deep understanding of relationship-building techniques.
- Skilled at time management.
- Ability and willingness to meet business-critical deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement.
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a mid-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Virginia market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great state.
BusinessView all jobs at Cava Companies