MEDICAL ASSISTANT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Causenta Wellness & Cancer Treatment Center Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $500 to $900 Weekly
- Benefits: 401k
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (MA) NEEDED FOR RESEARCH BASED ALTERNATIVE MEDICAL CENTER
- Amazing opportunity for personable professional with ability to handle working with a wide range of patients from frail cancer patients and Olympic athletes to even pediatrics in an integrative setting where you will work with a team of professionals, including: Naturopathic physicians, Medical oncologists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapies and others
- Answer phone calls
- Handle administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform detailed medical intakes: Medical history, medications, supplements, allergies, surgeries, therapies, etc
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Communicates with pharmacies for prescription refills
- Assist in MSK injections by using ultrasound, taking photos, blood draws, IV starts/clean-ups, and wound care
- Treatments include Stem Cell, PRP, Trigger Point, Intra-articular with ultrasound guidance & creating detailed treatment plans
- Provide modalities/therapies to patients - IV formulas & making IVs, laser treatments, PEMF treatments, exercises, and others
- Assist with medical supply management - IV supplies, medical supplies, shipments to patients of medical supplies
- Perform blood draws
- Process lab specimens and get ready for shipment
- Ability to assist with injections – prep, assist and post procedure care
- Able to legally work in Arizona
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, able to work independently and troubleshoot when needed.
- His/her outlook should be positive, dynamic and driven with a true desire to help patients reach their optimal health goals.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with patients
- Willing to learn and open to natural solutions for healthcare. We want to minimize pharmaceutical treatments and maximize holistic treatments.
- Organized and computer literate in Office (ie Word, Excel), Google Docs, and general knowledge of EMRs, including eRx
- This is a full-time salaried position
- General clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 7am – 5pm, occasional weekends and hours after 6pm
- To be determined based on skill set and experience
- 8131 E. Indian Bend Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- Candidates need to be sure they have proper and reliable transportation as patients are depending on the providers being on time when they arrive at the clinic
- Cover letter
- References and Salary History
Causenta Wellness & Cancer Treatment CenterWhy Work Here?
Awesome company, lots of opportunity for growth and engage in meaningful ways to help people
Causenta is a research-based healthcare organization that incorporates exercise and movement into patient care and it has produced incredible results. If you want to actually make an impact on improving the health of patients, this is the place to work.
8131 E Indian Bend RdScottsdale, AZ