Who we are…
In the age of algorithms and automation, Causal IQ offers a fresh take on the role of a programmatic solutions provider. Our approach to digital marketing places emphasis on the importance of human expertise, layered with technology, to make informed marketing decisions. We hire the most sought-after experts in the space and empower them to approach challenges from new angles driving a change in the way the industry interacts with technology.
If you’re interested in developing and furthering your career while being a key contributor to the company’s growth, this is the place for you.
Who you are…
Causal IQ is on the search for a highly motivated Media Analyst who will be responsible the design, execution, and communication of campaign performance analyses for Causal IQ’s most important clients.
Job duties include working with sales teams to understand client needs and requirements, gathering and formatting raw data, analyzing data in excel or other tools, and providing client facing summaries and presentations.
The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver who’s adept at explaining technical concepts to business people and marketers. Additionally, the Media Analyst must be a “people person” with a passion for developing strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Analyze campaign results and create insightful infographics and data summaries, typically in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Gather and format raw data from various sources (internal interfaces, 3rd parties, databases, etc.)
- Develop testing recommendations and lead all facets of test design, implementation, results analysis and delivery of final results analysis and delivery of final results presentation (including ad server audience segmentation, creative testing, etc.)
- Use statistical analyses to determine campaign
- Performance relative to digital benchmarks
- Present results and product solutions directly to clients in order to increase revenue and retain clients
- New business development support, including media planning
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and performance measurement (preferred)
- Strong MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) – VBA a plus
- Some programming experience helpful (R,SQL)
- Excellent written communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to occasionally work long hours in order meet a deadline
- Ability to operate autonomously with strong planning, scheduling and problem-solving skills
Experience and Education
- BS/BA degree –Technical field preferred (statistics background a plus)
- Client-side experience highly desirable (marketing analyst, business development, consulting or similar)
- Familiarity with, or strong desire to learn about, online marketing and display advertising.
- 1+ years of experience in digital advertising analytics preferred, but candidates with no experience will also be considered.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Causal IQ, visit: https://causaliq.com/join-us
We offer competitive compensation packages including great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, a company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, and much more!
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Causal IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.