Advertising Operations Specialist - Programmatic Media
Causal IQ Westlake Village, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are…
In the age of algorithms and automation, Causal IQ offers a fresh take on the role of a programmatic solutions provider. Our approach to digital marketing places emphasis on the importance of human expertise, layered with technology, to make informed marketing decisions. We hire the most sought-after experts in the space and empower them to approach challenges from new angles driving a change in the way the industry interacts with technology.
We hire the witty, curious, ambitious, and collaborative, If you have a great attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you!
Who you are…
The Advertising Operations Specialist is responsible for processing requests to upload creative into various ad serving systems. In addition, this role supports, improves, and manages technical communications between sales and operations, sales and our clients, or operations and technology, provide support to these constituents on a variety of technical issues.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Support our Account Operations and Sales teams with creative uploads, and creative-related issues
- Deploy standard and non-standard implementations of desktop, mobile, native, and video creative
- Handle requests for client screenshots, as well as examples for potential clients
- Test and troubleshoot pixel issues on client websites.
- Understand our ad serving systems to answer questions from the client teams, the clients themselves or operations that involve an intricate knowledge of technology or system behavior
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for creative-related technical support
- Document, track, and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Must have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Must possess strong time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products with specific understanding of Excel functions and features Experience and Education
- Degree or equivalent work experience
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Follow us: LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/causaliq/ For other career opportunities with Causal IQ, visit: https://causaliq.com/join-us
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Causal IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Causal IQWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive compensation packages including matching 401(k) and much more!
Causal IQ is a programmatic solutions provider stacked with digital marketing experts that don’t leave anything to chance. We create strategies that align with your vertical, target audience, and campaign goals to keep customers moving through the purchase funnel.
2945 Townsgate Road Suite 350 Westlake VillageWestlake Village, CA