Digital Marketing Manager
Catie's Closet, Inc Manchester, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB DESCRIPTION: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Catie’s Closet improves school attendance, emotional well-being and ultimately graduation rates for students living in poverty by providing immediate access to fashionable clothing and basic necessities. We have pioneered a highly effective in-school model, building free “stores” right within PK-12th grade schools that have poverty rates in excess of 50%. We also provide clothing and necessities, in collaboration with a variety of social service agencies, to support other children in need including refugees and foster children. Learn more at https://www.catiescloset.org.
THE IDEAL DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER CANDIDATE
Catie’s Closet seeks a digital marketing manager with 3-5 years of experience, ideally working for a nonprofit organization. The ideal candidate is creative, proactive, and organized. They are passionate about solving issues related to childhood poverty and can expertly apply their knowledge of digital marketing to spread awareness. They are insatiably curious and always looking for new opportunities to reach a relevant audience.
Critical to our effectiveness is the timely and accurate execution of our marketing goals.
The Digital Marketing Manager plays a vital role in helping us achieve our mission and vision. The Digital Marketing Manager serves as the primary support to the CEO to maximize philanthropic goals, expand our reach and to ensure all donors have a great experience when supporting Catie's Closet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling strategic online initiatives
- Leading marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to their execution and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective.
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Collaborating with finance staff to set and stay within budget.
- Staying current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
● Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of Catie’s Closet’s programs and mission.
● Works efficiently, effectively and meets established deadlines.
● Accurately maintain reports for data tracking.
● Proactive in preparing campaigns and strategies.
● Uphold a high quality of service with all Catie’s Closet stakeholders
● Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with Catie’s Closet sites, staff, and partners.
● Strong execution of well-planned, well-managed Catie’s Closet marketing events.
● Exhibits initiative in workplace contributions and personal development.
· Very strong writer that can produce copy for social media, email, the website and other channels that is compelling and aligned with the Catie’s Closet brand.
· Knowledgeable on social media best and email marketing best practices.
· Can guide the overall social media narrative and lead social content strategy.
· Proven digital campaign designer that can think holistically about all the elements of a successful campaign around events like the Annual Gala, Giving Tuesday and end of year fundraising.
· Effective project manager that can manage a team of specialized digital marketing subcontractors, including graphic designers, web developers, and paid media managers.
· Knowledgeable about SEO and blogging best practices.
· Experience using a Content Management System, especially Squarespace and/or WordPress.
· Can identify KPIs and understands the ins and outs of social metrics and measuring success.
· Can identify high-impact digital opportunities both on and off Catie’s Closet owned digital channels.
· Can collaborate gracefully with Catie’s Closets team members, including program managers and operations teams.
Experience managing external vendors and freelancers.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously while at the same time providing strong accountability and ongoing progress reports to the CEO.
· Commitment to the mission of Catie’s Closet.
· Must maintain confidentiality and be able to handle highly confidential marketing materials without compromise.
· Must be highly organized, possess the ability to multitask, have a very positive attitude, and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
Location of position will flex between Catie’s Closet Dracut, MA and Catie’s Closet Boston, MA.
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest. Kindly indicate where you saw the job posting in your cover letter.
Due to the high number of resumes received, we will only respond to those applicants selected for an interview.
Catie’s Closet is an equal opportunity employer, and we make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Catie's Closet, Inc
Founded in 2010, the mission of Catie’s Closet, Inc. is to improve school attendance and graduation rates, as well as the mental, emotional, and physical health of students facing poverty, homelessness, and other crises by providing free, in-school access to clothing and basic necessities and uniting with community partners to meet students’ other immediate needs. The Catie’s Closet model reaches students directly, right within their school, and indirectly with our partner agencies by offering a source of instant relief and empowering them to re-focus on thriving in their current environment.
19 School StreetManchester, NH
BusinessView all jobs at Catie's Closet, Inc