CHI Health Clinic and Creighton University School of Medicine is seeking a Board Certified Trauma Surgeon for Medical Director.
Be a faculty member in our academic Department of Surgery and CHI Health Creighton University Bergan Medical Center.
This ACS designated Level I Trauma Center is located in Omaha, Nebraska, a fantastic Metro in the Heartland with too many amenities to list!
Requirements of the Opportunity:
- Board Certified in Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- ATLS Certified
- Leadership of acute care surgery service at a Level I & Level III Trauma Service
- Oversight for ICU, and Level I Trauma Center Critical Care
- Academic Responsibilities with Creighton University Medical School and the Surgical Residents. Do you have a passion to work with Learners?!
- Consultant on Health System?s Trauma programs and direction
- Collaboration on system projects that involve acute care
- Development of Annual Trauma Symposium
Qualified Candidates, please submit CV and letter of interest to:
Terri Bangert, MAA, FASPR