CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck ND, the regions #1 health system for quality and the largest healthcare provider serving the needs of residents throughout North Dakota, is actively seeking Psychiatrists (Adult Care) to join our very busy and expanding regional health system. This opportunity is in direct response to rapid growth and expanding service needs of the vibrant communities we serve throughout Western North Dakota!
The ideal candidate for these full-time positions will be:
- Licensed to practice in the state of North Dakota
- Board eligible or board certified
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Call is 1:5, Monday - Friday 5:00 PM - 8:00 AM, weekend call is 24-hour call.
- Clinic-based medicine along with inpatient consultations
- Competitive salary
- Quality incentives
- Paid Relocation
- Excellent benefits: Paid vacation, CME, retirement, health, vision and dental insurance, paid professional liability insurance, and highly desirable salary with incentives paid quarterly
CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review and the "Best Hospital in North Dakota for 2018-19".
We are especially interested in candidates that demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and adhere to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence. This is an excellent opportunity to step in to a very busy, established practice.
A career with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you’re working for an organization committed to an exceptional values-based, patient-centered environment in which physicians are the leaders of clinical care and innovation.
Our Invitation to You
If you share our vision to create healthier communities – Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and advance practice clinicians choose to call CHI home. Take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by calling Missy Wetsch at (701) 530-7004 or email inquiry or CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.