CHI Health is seeking a BC/BE Adult Psychiatrist for an inpatient opportunity at Lasting Hope Recovery Center (LHRC)located in downtown Omaha, Nebraska.
Our opportunity offers:
- Academic Affiliation with Creighton University Medical Center
- Competitive Salary + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
- Unique Care Giving Approach to Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Full Range of Mental Health Services Including Co-Occurring Substance Use Treatment
- Multidisciplinary Team of Mental Health Professionals
Lasting Hope Recovery Center helps people get on the road to recovery by instilling hope, a sense of possibility and rebuilding a positive self-image. LHRC offers access to clinical professionals and support staff 24-hours a day, plus:
- 64 Private Adult Patient Rooms
- 24-hour Assessment Center for Psychiatric Crisis Assessment and Triage
- Unique Public-Private Partnership for Sustainable Care
Last Hope Recovery Center offers a pillar of a comprehensive service line providing services across the state of NE and southwest IA, including a full continuum of services including inpatient, outpatient, partial, residential and integrated primary care. The center treats patients who experience both mental illness and substance abuse. Evidence-based practices, including Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and Peer Support Specialists are important elements of the treatment model.