CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient-centered Neurologists to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Department of Neurology in Omaha, Nebraska. This opportunity is well suited for those passionate about providing comprehensive neurological care in a Center of Excellence with a primary interest in General Neurology and Tele Neurology. Experienced and/or trained in EMG and Neuromuscular invited to apply.
These opportunities offer:
- Opportunities in General Neurology, Teleneurology - Telestroke.
- Opportunity in EMG-Neuromuscular position
- Opportunity to Participate in the Development of a Neurological Institute
- Ability to Practice in Clinical and/or Academic Settings
- Access to an Extensive, Established Primary Care Network
- Work/Life Balance Schedule
- Well-Respected and Experienced Neurology Team
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Stroke Center, EMG-NCS Lab, and EEG Services
- Newly Renovated Clinic, Inpatient Unit and Physician Offices
- Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
CHI Health Immanuel's Neurological Institute has become only the fourth program in the country to receive a new advanced stroke certification for a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center.
CHI Health's Interventional Neurologist Vishal Jani, MD is the first neurologist in the state to perform the important emergency procedure.