CHI Health and Creighton University School of Medicine are seeking quality driven, patient-centered Neurologist to join our progressive, and rapidly expanding Department of Neurology in Grand Island, Nebraska. This opportunity is well suited for those passionate about providing comprehensive neurological care in a Center of Excellence with a primary interest in General Neurology.
J-1 Visa Candidates, welcome to apply.
These opportunities offer:
- Opportunities in General Neurology
- Work/Life Balance Schedule
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- ED Consults
- Stroke Medical Director
- Partner with our well-respected and Experienced Neurology Team based in Omaha
- Partner with Omaha's Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Stroke Center, EMG-NCS Lab, and EEG Services
- Academic Appointment available if desired
- Two Year Income Guarantee + Relocation Allowance + Benefits
CHI Health Immanuel's Neurological Institute has become only the fourth program in the country to receive a new advanced stroke certification for a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center.
CHI Health's Interventional Neurologist Vishal Jani, MD is the first neurologist in the state to perform the important emergency procedure.
Qualified Candidates send CV to:
Cristine Daniel, MBA