Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the nation?s largest faith-based non-profit health systems is actively recruiting for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neonatologist for CHI St. Alexius Health in Bismarck, ND. The NICU at CHI St. Alexius Health is a Level III NICU with 24 beds, and an average daily census of 16.
- Qualified candidates will be Board Certified / Board Eligible
- ACGME accredited Neonatology fellowship
- Ability to obtain a unrestricted North Dakota medical license
- Candidates should also possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to provide exceptional, high quality care to children and adults
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team-based care delivery model
- Possess a strong commitment to our vision to create healthier communities
The position offers:
- Paid relocation
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefit package includes CME, retirement, health, vision, and dental insurance; and professional liability insurance
CHI St. Alexius Health was honored as one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" by Becker's Hospital Review and the "Best Hospital in North Dakota for 2018-19".
We are especially interested in candidates that demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and adhere to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence. This is an excellent opportunity to step in to a very busy, established practice.
Our Invitation to You - Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you?re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest, please call Bruce Robinson at 701-530-8896 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org