Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation?s largest faith-based non-profit health systems is actively recruiting for a Pulmonologist to join CHI St. Alexius Health. If you are looking for the perfect balance between life and practice you will find it here. Bismarck offers four distinct seasons offering more opportunities to explore a wide range of healthy and fun recreational activities. Bismarck has excellent schools and is one of the fastest growing economies in the country.
- A physician-led organization ranked #1 in the State for Medical Excellence based on Comparion?sCareChexHospital Quality Ratings. CHI St Alexius Health was ranked #1 in the state for Overall Hospital Care and Overall Medical Care
- 306-bed, tertiary care w/ Level II trauma center, 15 bed ICU
- Full-time employed model
- Practice the full breadth of outpatient and inpatient consultative pulmonary care. Specifically, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, adult cystic fibrosis, sleep medicine, interventional bronchoscopy, cardiopulmonary exercise testing, and multi-disciplinary lung cancer management, pulmonary hypertension and system-wide airways disease management. This position does not have an emphasis on sleep medicine or critical care/ICU.
- Easy access to system-wide support including Hospital Medicine and subspecialties
- Integrated electronic health record (Epic)
- Teaching/academic (optional) - medical students/residents and Advanced Practitioners through our academic affiliation with several colleges/universities including UND School of Medicine.
- Rewarding and transparent compensation model based upon wRVUs
- Recruiting incentives and relocation available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fellowship training and Board Certified/Board Eligible in pulmonary medicine
- Two to three years of post-fellowship experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to obtain full, unrestricted ND medical license
- Will consider candidates requiring visa support
We are especially interested in candidates that demonstrate a commitment to service, organization values, and professionalism, and adheres to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence. This is an excellent opportunity to step into a very busy, established practice.
A career with Catholic Health Initiatives means working for a financially solid, physician-led organization, practicing with an outstanding collegial team, and the assurance that you?re working for an organization committed to work-life balance.
If you are interested /available, please call Bruce Robinson @ 701.530.8896 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org