KentuckyOne Health Medical Group is looking for a Hematology Oncology Physician to join our established group in growing their comprehensive program. Our group currently consists of two physicians and two nurse practitioners with a provider dedicated clinic nursing staff.
- Embedded CLIA laboratory for basic hematology and chemistry procedures
- Associated with Saint Joseph East, a Commission on Cancer accredited oncology program
- Large breast cancer population and NAPBC accreditation
- Extremely well designed Breast Center program with digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast MRI, etc.
- Strong pulmonology support with EBUS and Navigational Bronchoscopy relative to lung cancer diagnosis
- Practice provides consultative services at both Saint Joseph East and Saint Joseph Hospital
- Integrated social work and support services including some of the strongest patient support groups in the state
- Integrated genetic counseling services
- Integrated chemotherapy / immunotherapy / hematologic infusion center
- Radiation Oncology onsite
- Clinical trial availability for eligible patients through NCORP and some industry trials; very high accrual rate based on national benchmarks
- Strong leadership team focused on the patient-experience, provider-experience and workplace culture
- Hospital has strong interventional radiology department for bone marrow biopsies and intrathecal chemotherapy delivery
- Engaged dual facility Cancer Committee
- Financial counseling for oncology patients
- Financial assistance for oncology patients
- Strong philanthropic support for patient assistance and program development through Saint Joseph Foundation
Strong backing by health system and hospitals for program growth and development
- Competitive Base salary
- production bonus potential based on wRVUs
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K matching
- CME allowance and additional time off
- Paid Time Off
- Quality Incentives
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers