Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation?s largest faith-based non-profit health systems is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine Physician to join CHI St. Francis Health in Breckenridge, Minnesota!
The ideal candidate for this full-time position:
- Family Medicine residency trained
- Board certified
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Minnesota medical license
- Interest in OB is a plus, but not required
- Sub-specialty interest/training in sports med, adolescent, pain, geriatrics, or sleep is a PLUS
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Generous recruitment incentives
- Call pay - regular and holiday
- Education - internal and external
- Excellent benefit package-including a matching 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage - all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind. As an added bonus, CHI will pay 100% of your relocation expenses.
Come discover why more than 4,500 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you?re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or call and send your CV to Lynn Kriechbaumer, Physician Recruiter at 701.530.7132 or LynnKriechbaumer@catholichealth.net or Francine Kyaw, Division Director, Physician Recruiter at 701.237.8179 or FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net.