KentuckyOne Health Medical Group is seeking a Bariatric Surgeon to render services in Madison and Fayette counties, KY. Candidates must be eligible for KY Medical License and BE/BC in Surgery. Travel Required between employment sites. Forward CVs to Connie Hensley, Physician & APC Recruiter, 1001 Saint Joseph Lane, London, KY 40741.
- Established surgery group-shared office practice was established 30 years ago with deep referral network of patients
- Competitive base salary, production bonuses, comprehensive health benefits, 401k match, relocation assistance, CME allowance and days, PTO, sign-on bonus and leadership opportunities.
- Call shared amongst 7 surgeons currently
- Excellent opportunity to build a busy practice instantly with recent retirement of two busy local general surgeons.
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- Board Certified - or eligible.
- Kentucky Licensure.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values: Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community. Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers