Accounts Payable Processing Specialist
Location: ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO, UNITED STATES
Requisition #: 2019-R0226173
Post Date: 6 hours ago
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: CO > ENGLEWOOD > DENVER MERIDIAN NORTH
Assist with invoice and PO processing for the Accounts Payable Support Center to ensure that departmental quality, productivity and service goals are met within the guidelines of the CHI Connect Business Model.
- Verify all accounts payable invoices in conjunction with accounting standards and internal control processes in accounting department.
- Enter invoice and check request information into the Accounting system and match to purchase orders when required. Link key information into the imaging system. Collaborate with vendors, APSC team members and other departments to resolve issues that prevent invoices from being processed.
- Complete all time frames set, ensuring the highest level of quality to our customers.
- Demonstrate initiative to accomplish tasks, communicates effectively with co-workers and management, exhibits dependability.
- Participate in special projects and provide back up support for other APSC roles as assigned.
Education/ Accreditation/ Licensure:
- Associates Degree in accounting/business or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of accounting experience with at least one year in a full-cycle AP role.
- Must have three-way PO matching knowledge.
- High volume shared service accounts payable experience desired.
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0226173
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: Catholic Health Initiatives - National Office
We are excited to share that CHI was named as one of America's Best Employers 2019, by Forbes. Clickhereto learn more.
Chances are, you're here because you're looking for a career offering greater opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. We're confident you'll find all three at CHI. As one of the nation's largest nonprofit health systems, we offer a wealth of careers across more than 101 hospitals in 18 states. Our faith-based health system welcomes you to share in our mission of building healthier communities, whether as a surgeon in the operating room or an administrator in a conference room. When you work in a supportive environment with like-minded professionals, wonderful things happen. Learn More
Equal Opportunity Employment
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic