Looking for a meaningful sales job serving families?
Want to earn a base salary with awesome benefits, bonuses and no limit on commissions?
Sales Representatives (Family Service Advisors) serve families with care and compassion, educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for cemetery & funeral advanced planning, at-need cemetery, and memorial products and services. Family Service Advisors demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
CFCS offers excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary plus unlimited commissions and incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, and retirement program.
Reporting to the Location Manager, Family Service Advisors interact with families, Family Service Directors, and other personnel/departments.
Education and Experience
· College degree preferred, 2-4 years working in a commission-based sales environment having face-to-face contact with the customer
Position Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
· Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
· Experience with processes, principles, and methods for selling products and services
· Record of accomplishment in networking, developing leads, contacting referrals, setting appointments, and meeting monthly sales goals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
· Ability to work and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
· Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
· Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required