Position Title: Sales Professional (Cemetery/Base Plus Commission)
Employer: Catholic Cemeteries Association
Location: West Haven, New Haven and Derby, CT
Looking for a meaningful sales job serving families?
Want to earn a generous base salary with no limit on commissions?
Sales Professionals (Family Service Advisors) serve families with care and compassion, educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for cemetery & funeral advanced planning, at-need cemetery, and memorial products and services. They demonstrate by example, CCA Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
CCA offers excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary plus commissions and incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, and a retirement program.
Reporting to the Location Manager, Family Service Advisors interact with families, Family Service Directors, and other personnel/departments.
Base salary plus commission, goal oriented and customer service focused.
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred, or 2-4 years working as a sales professional in a performance based sales environment having face-to-face contact with the customer
Position Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
- Able to assist families with a "Family First" approach
- Experience with processes, principles, and methods for selling products and services
- Record of accomplishment in networking, developing leads, contacting referrals, setting appointments, and meeting monthly sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
- Valid state issued driver's license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is require
About the Employer
CCA is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services–funeral, cremation, and cemetery.
Employment will go to those individuals whose knowledge, skills, and experience most closely qualifies them for the position offered without regard to race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or nation origin