Sales Manager/Area Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you seeking a challenging leadership position that allows you to make a difference in families lives?
Are you a leader with a coaching mindset who enjoys developing people towards success?
Are you looking for competitive compensation and a great working environment?
If you answered yes, then CFCS is looking for someone like you!
The Location Manager is accountable for managing the day-to-day operations and resources of a Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services (CFCS) location and is responsible for assuring staff serve families in a Family First, compassionate, respectful, caring, and professional manner, while meeting their needs for cemetery, cremation, and/or funeral products and services.
Exhibiting the values of the Catholic faith and CFCS, Location Managers have a passion for their work, stand as a role model to their staff, and serve as a positive motivator to the growth of a cemetery and funeral center.
Location Managers will demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
The Location Manager, reporting to the Director of Cemeteries and Funerals, will interact with a broad range of people, such as staff, families, clergy, parishioners, community leaders, vendors–to deliver a high-quality, high-value family experience.
Education and Experience
* College degree preferred
* 4-5 years in sales management
* Team development experience
* Proven record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
* Experience managing medium-to-large sales/customer service teams
* Experience coaching direct reports and motivating teams to achieve results
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge of Catholic rituals and traditions
* Understanding the Order of Christian Funerals
* Able to conduct oneself with a “Family First” approach
* Able to prepare, forecast, and analyze budgets/financial reports
* Capable of overseeing multiple functional areas
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess excellent written and verbal skills
* Familiar with special event planning and coordination
* Ability to coach and train highly performing individuals and teams
* Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
Powered by JazzHR
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services
BusinessView all jobs at Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services