Location: Diocese of Oakland, CA
The Associate Location Manager (ALM) serves to back fill a Location Manager’s position whenever there is a need, assuming all responsibilities and duties of that position–managing the day-to-day operations and resources of a CFCS location. When unassigned to a CFCS location, the ALM will rotate to locations throughout the Diocese, to further learn about each locations’ operations, and to serve as an extended resource.
The ALM is responsible for assuring the staff is serving CFCS families in a Family First, respectful, caring, and professional manner, while meeting their needs for cemetery, cremation, and/or funeral products and services. The Associate will demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all his/her dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
The ALM, reporting to the Director of Cemeteries and Funerals, will interact with a broad range of people, such as staff, families, priests, parishioners, community leaders, vendors–to deliver a high-quality, high-value family experience.
CFCS offers excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary, benefits and a significant opportunity
for advancement. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, and retirement benefits.
Education and Experience
· College degree preferred, and/or 1-2 years in sales management, customer service management, and/or other related management work experience
· Proven record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
· Experience managing sales/customer service teams
· Experience coaching individuals and motivating teams to achieve results
Position Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
· Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
· Able to prepare, forecast, analyze, and meet budgets, as well as analyze financial reporting
· Strong interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills
· Familiar with marketing and special event planning and coordination
· Ability to coach and mentor high-performing individuals and teams
· Practicing Catholic with demonstrated leadership serving the faith community
· Proficient in the use of computers, software and technology
· Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
About the Employer
CFCS is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services–cemetery, cremation, and/or funeral products and services. Employment will go to those individuals whose knowledge, skills, and experience most closely qualifies them for the position offered without regard to race, color, sex, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR
Catholic Funeral & Cemetery ServicesPleasanton, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.