Location: Holy Sepulchre Cemetery and Funeral Center, Hayward, CA
Looking for a meaningful sales job serving families?
Want to earn a generous base salary with no limit on commissions?
Sales Professionals (Family Service Advisors) serve families with care and compassion, educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for cemetery & funeral advanced planning, at-need cemetery, and memorial products and services. They demonstrate by example, CFCS’ Core Values–Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen–in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
CFCS offers excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary plus commissions and incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, a 403 (b) and a pension plan.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager or the Location Manager, Family Service Advisors interact with families, Family Service Directors, and other personnel/departments.
Education and Experience
College degree preferred, and at least 3-5 years working as a sales professional in a performance-based sales/business development, inside/outside sales environment. Experienced and skillful with the processes, principles and methods for selling products and services.
Position Requirements Include, but are not limited to:
· Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
· Able to assist families with a “Family First” approach
· Experience earning a base salary plus commissions/bonuses or straight commission.
· Record of accomplishment with cold calling, networking, generating and developing sales leads
· Experience contacting referrals and setting appointments
· Record of successfully meeting sales goals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
· Ability to work and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
· Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
· Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
· Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required
About the Employer
CFCS is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services–funeral, cremation, and cemetery.
Employment will go to those individuals whose knowledge, skills, and experience most closely qualifies them for the position offered without regard to race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR