Senior Network Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Network Administrator
Catholic Financial Life has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Network Administrator to join our team! This individual will be responsible for all aspects of WAN, LAN and server, and storage technology. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with researching, evaluating and recommending technology purchases amongst other tasks and responsibilities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Network Administrator, you will:
- Performs research, evaluation, configuration, installation and deployment of WAN, LAN, server and storage technology
- Monitors and evaluates WAN and LAN performance
- Supports and troubleshoots all network hardware and software
- Administers network mail and backup/recovery along with the other server-based systems
- Maintains currency in new developments and technology
- PC Systems Specialist Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, design, installation and support of new and existing PC systems
- Confers with end users and recommends the hardware and software required
- Supports moderately complex applications
- Trains end users in the use of hardware and software
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous base salary plus short-term incentive bonus eligibility
- Access to a full Group Benefits Package including health, life and disability insurance plus a 401(k) plan
- Free parking in our Home Office structure
- On-site wellness amenities including our rooftop pool and workout room
- Wellness subsidy program
- Ability to work remote on Friday
- Year-round “Summer Fridays” with the Friday workday ending at 1:30 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT
- 5+ years of computer/IT experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server OS and VMWare software
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Curious, self-motivated, independent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently. Candidate must be skilled in effectively prioritizing work. Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to work well in a team environment.
ABOUT CATHOLIC FINANCIAL LIFE
Through services including life insurance, retirement planning, education savings and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping its members protect their financial lives for more than 150 years. With assets of $1.7 billion and members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life’s strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, Catholic Financial Life’s longevity and success are a result of being a trusted financial partner. Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) recently affirmed the organization’s A- financial strength rating and upgraded it to a positive outlook. It has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace nine years in a row.
Catholic Financial Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We're a faith-based membership organization which puts Catholic values in action by:
- Serving God through serving others;
- Providing financial security; and
- Enhancing quality of life
Catholic Financial Life
TechnologyView all jobs at Catholic Financial Life
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?