This is your opportunity and the time is NOW! Become part of a supportive community that is committed to your personal success!
We are offering a long-term professional career, not a job, where you can grow with a company that supports your goals. Come work with an organization that has consistently been named a Top Workplace by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for six years in a row!
Financial Services Representative Required Qualifications:
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Degree from a two-or four-year college or university; or three to five years of related experience and/or training. Degrees in Business, Finance, Insurance or a related field preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Previous insurance industry experience not required
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Relationship building and networking abilities.
- Personal transportation will be required for this position.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Financial Services Representative:
- Build relationships with clients beyond a transactional basis.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our wide array of products and services.
- Provide ongoing customer service and support to existing clients.
From the very beginning, we offer our Financial Services Representatives:
- Industry leading training and ongoing education. Best-in-class sales training, product information, consumer trends and training on the skills used every day to build your business.
- Financial support – As a new Advisor, we’ll provide you with a supplemental income to help you while you’re getting started. In addition, we offer three levels of subsidy in your first two years. As well as ongoing contests, conference trips and other incentives.
- Career growth opportunities - Mentorship programs and management tracks available.
Work hard and enjoy unlimited rewards while receiving the continual assistance and support you need to build a successful business. Get started today on a career you’ll love that rewards you and impacts the lives of those you serve.
About Catholic Financial Life
From Life Insurance to retirement planning, education savings, and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping individuals protect their financial lives for nearly 150 years. With assets of $1.6 billion and 146,000 members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life's strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, we are accountable to our members. Our longevity is a testimony to their loyalty, and our success is a result of being a trusted financial partner.
Catholic Financial Life is the second largest Catholic fraternal benefit organization in the United States. For six consecutive years, Catholic Financial Life has been named a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer a friendly culture with many soft benefits that make us unique, such as on-site parking and a pool on the roof!
We're a faith-based membership organization that puts Catholic values in action by:
* Serving God through serving others;
* Providing financial security; and
* Enhancing quality of life
Visit our website at join.catholicfinanciallife.org/success to learn more.