Director of Marketing & Communications
- Posted: over a month ago
Director of Marketing & Communications
Catholic Financial Life has an exciting opportunity available for a Director of Marketing & Communications to join our team! This individual will report to our VP of Distribution and will provide leadership to the Marketing and Communications Department and related functions. We are looking for a passionate, authentic, innovator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a driven, creative problem solver.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Director of Marketing & Communications, you will:
- Oversee and direct all aspects of these efforts including, but not limited to:
- strategy development, annual planning, and implementation of strategic marketing and communication plans
- creative brand concept development and direction to ensure a consistent brand standard and a professional voice of CFL
- Manage the creation and distribution of marketing collateral through CFL-owned platforms including:
- its website, video and audio files, and print/digital solutions
- social media planning and content production
- earned media opportunities/interactions with area and regional media outlets
- Be responsible for the creation of compelling content to tell the CFL story to internal and external audiences. This includes articles for CFL’s intranet, executive communications and presentations, member correspondence and CFL’s Member Magazine.
- Work closely with and manage the marketing and communications team
- Collaborate with other departments throughout the organization including sales, member engagement and member services
- Coordinate with external partners to achieve results
- Bachelor’s in Corporate Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations
- 7+ years of Marketing and Communications experience
- Previous team management background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display the ability to write for multiple, diverse constituencies across different media platforms
- Ability to thrive on variety and excel at both big-picture strategy and collaboration to achieve departmental objectives
Successful candidates will be organized, detail oriented and collaborative. Candidate must be skilled in effectively prioritizing work. Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to work well in a team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous base salary plus short-term incentive bonus eligibility
- Access to a full Group Benefits Package including health, life and disability insurance plus a 401(k) plan
- Free parking in our Home Office structure
- On-site wellness amenities including our rooftop pool and workout room
- Wellness subsidy program
- Year-round “Summer Fridays” with the Friday workday ending at 1:30 p.m.
ABOUT CATHOLIC FINANCIAL LIFE
Through services including life insurance, retirement planning, education savings and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping its members protect their financial lives for more than 150 years. With assets of $1.7 billion and members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life’s strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, Catholic Financial Life’s longevity and success are a result of being a trusted financial partner. Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) recently affirmed the organization’s A- financial strength rating and upgraded it to a positive outlook. It has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace nine years in a row.
Catholic Financial Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We're a faith-based membership organization which puts Catholic values in action by:
- Serving God through serving others;
- Providing financial security; and
- Enhancing quality of life
*please attach your cover letter and resume as a part of your application*
Catholic Financial Life
BusinessView all jobs at Catholic Financial Life
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?