Administrative Coordinator 06-10-720
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Catholic Community Services
Want to make a positive change in the lives of others?
You'll find plenty of opportunity here!
Want to work in an environment where you'll be respected and valued?
You'll find that here too!
Job Code: 7049 06-10-720
Location: Pio Decimo Center
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for the administrative and accounting functions in support of agency programs. Works with agency information technology equipment/processes, facilities maintenance, and supply/equipment acquisition processes. Assists with preparation of grant proposals, maintains agency contract files, and purchases general office supplies, equipment, and facility replacement parts. Prepares and submits contract and other billings. Provides clerical support for the front office of Pio Decimo. Position may from time to time be stressful and require a high demand of performance. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitors Telephone and IT issues and arranges repairs, as necessary.
- Assists with contract and maintenance negotiations related to agency facilities
- Assist with maintaining and updating Agency website and other social media sites
- Provides support and assistance to agency management staff, as necessary
- Prepares and submits monthly billings
- Responsible for agency accounts receivable, accounts payable: preparing and submitting to Business Office, maintaining records, ensuring accuracy, and tracking payments as needed
- Responsible for programs purchasing materials/ supplies and negotiating and monitoring contracts with vendors
- Acts as custodian of petty cash, request and maintains funds
- Prepares correspondence, reports, forms, and other materials as needed.
- Maintains appropriate program logs, client logs, and staff files to comply with childcare licensure requirements; responsible for preparing and submitting monthly childcare reports to DES and the State Dept. of Education CACFP
- Arranges with outside vendors, clients, and visitors to assist with ongoing work or developing new connections; provides information regarding programs to clients and Center visitors
- Assists with coordinating outside professional services related to ongoing building and maintenance needs (security, fire, and health inspections) and maintaining related records
- Assists Executive and Program Directors with special projects including fundraising, marketing, and program events
- Coordinates Staff and Advisory Board meetings and takes, prepares, and distributes minutes from those meetings
- May drive agency or personal vehicle on company business
Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Duties
- Print Weekly Attendance Meal Record (WAMR)
- Edit check Weekly Attendance Meal Record (WAMR)
- Data entry into claim worksheet and meal count
- Compile Food Service Cost Report and all documentation associated with reporting requirements
- Process payment for vendors and reimbursements
Suitable work experience may be considered as transferable skills to meet minimum requirements of the position and will be considered by the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
- Associates in related field (years of experience may substitute for AA)
- 2 years senior level administrative support experience
- Excellent data entry skills (speed and accuracy)
- Proven skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven strong communication skills oral and written correspondence are clear and concise using appropriate style, grammar, and tone
- Obtain State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Arizona Driver License, proof of insurance and Arizona Motor Vehicle division 39 months Motor Vehicle Report
- TB skin test and drug screening
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Bachelor's in related field
- Additional years of directly related experience
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.