Administrative Assistant llNM 03-10-103
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Catholic Community Services
Want to make a positive change in the lives of others?
You will find plenty of opportunity here!
Want to work in an environment where you will be respected and valued?
You will find that here too!
About this opportunity
Position: Administrative Assistant ll COPD NM
Part-time, 20 hours per week
Responsible for the administrative and clerical support flow for COPD-New Mexico. Routes telephone calls to appropriate staff members, records concise messages and receives clients/visitors. Opens/closes agency building daily, processes incoming/outgoing mail, orders office supplies, and sends, receives and distributes fax correspondence. Maintains front office area, lobby and lobby bulletin board. Executes supply acquisition processes. Completes new hire paperwork, compiles new hire and benefits packets. Provides general support services to all COPD-New Mexico staff, as needed. Position may from time to time be stressful and require a high demand of performance. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Greet clients and visitors in person and/or via telephone and other telecommunication in a polite manner and advises appropriate staff of client/visitor calls
- Takes/writes concise messages for staff concerning telephone, video calls and other telecommunication call and in-person visits/inquiries
- Supports Office Manager with monthly billing actions for all billing as needed
- Supports Office Manager in completing new hire paperwork with new employees, ensuring accurate completion of all required documents
- Creates new client and other files as needed
- Maintains file system for client records, filing daily progress notes and assuring confidentiality
- Works with all other Agency departments assisting with filing, creating folders, scanning, faxing, organizing folder in the file room and on the computer
- Provides administrative support to the agency management and staff as necessary
- Works with the Office Manager to maintain employee emergency contact information
- Assists Office Manager in coordinating facility needs related to supplies and building maintenance through contact with the landlord and appropriate contracts
- Purchases office supplies and other necessary items in a fiscally responsible way to ensure operational efficiently of the office
- Responsible for opening and closing of agency building in accordance with agency policy, as requested
- Sends, receives, and distributes fax correspondence as requested by staff
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains front office area, lobby, lobby bulletin board.
- Responsible for maintaining the Agency's social media
- Maintenance of Video Phone Room and log sheets
- Maintain SSP fuel log sheet and gas card
- Assists Office Manager with monitoring telephone and information technology issues as well as assists in arranging repairs
- Monitors all printers and scanner issues and assists Office Manager in arranging repairs
- Maintains organization of the copy room and file room on a regular basis
- May drive agency or personal vehicle on company business
Suitable work experience may be considered as transferable skills in order to meet minimum requirements of the position, and will be considered by the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
- High School / GED
- Ability to answer voice telephone call and reply verbally
- 1 year of experience in related administrative support capacity
- 1 year experience caring for others as an Aide or Direct Support Professional
- Proven skill utilizing Microsoft Office Suite in a network environment
- Can communicate using American Sign Language
- Pass drug screening
- Pass FBI Fingerprint Criminal History Summary
- Valid New Mexico Driver License, proof of insurance and New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division Motor Vehicle Report
- Post-secondary education
- American Sign Language proficiency
- Bilingual, English / Spanish, verbal and written
- Additional years of directly related experience
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
We are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer for all individuals. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona strengthens families, supports communities, provides compassionate services, and strives for excellence. For more information visit our website at: www.ccs-soaz.org
Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
BusinessView all jobs at Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona