- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Social Ministry Administrative Assistant will provide administrative, clerical, bookkeeping, and phone gatekeeping for the main office and two regional offices.
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate parties
- Create shipping labels for FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Coordinate volunteers and maintain volunteer paperwork
- Work with Managers on check requests and track accounting
- Complete monthly budget reports for each office
- Schedule virtual and in-person meetings
- Prepare materials for meetings and take minutes
- Assist with letters and mailings for Project San Pedro
- Collaborate with the diocese on communication materials for events, social media, and website
- Edit, publish and distribute newsletters for all offices
- Write and edit bulletin announcements and correspondence.
- Success working under limited supervision
- Excellent computer skills
- Some bookkeeping experience preferred, Navision is a plus
- Experience with general day-to-day office functions
- Ability to multi-task (take incoming calls while taking notes)
- Proficient writing skills are required
- Minimum 2 years office experience and a bachelor’s degree in business or human services related field
Catholic CharitiesWhy Work Here?
Catholic Charities seeks to help all people in need, regardless of their faith, race, or history.
Catholic Charities of South Carolina provides low-cost, high-quality immigration legal services to those who cannot afford a private attorney. Our offices help immigrants to apply for immigration status in the United States.
524 Charlotte Avenue Rock HillCharleston, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Catholic Charities