Administrative (Office) Coordinator- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington values the safety of our employees, our clients, and our visitors. In support of these values, if you are selected for this job, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, except when vaccination is not medically advised or violates your sincerely held religious beliefs. If you are invited to join our team, you must submit proof that you are up to date with your COVID vaccinations, including the booster dose or you must request an exemption from your representative. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Medical, prescriptions, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Company-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Professional development and training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Flexible work arrangements
JOB SUMMARY:The Office Coordinator provides accounting and administrative support for the program in 4 locations which includes general office administration, management of program finances, production of required financial reports, and database maintenance and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide accounting support for the program.
- Manage the Accounts Receivables and Payables and cash count.
- Bill clients for services rendered.
- Perform office administration functions.
- Process mail; answer program's main phone line; respond to requests concerning program services; order supplies and equipment replacement; oversee maintenance of equipment.
- Assist during client intake, or on intake line, as needed and perform other client-related tasks as requested.
- Enter client intake/billing information into database.
- Assist in making updates to immigration database and serving as a "Super User".
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, business or related field.
- 2 years' experience in office, bookkeeping, and administrative work.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of sound financial practices and procedures, preferably proficiency with payables and receivables.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of WashingtonSilver Spring, MD
Get fresh Administrative (Office) Coordinator- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.