Housing Support Representative I - Casual
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul and Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
This position hours will be 3pm – 11pm position.
The Housing Support Representative will act as a liaison and provide superior customer service while assisting residents, outside agency providers, and vendors. Under general supervision, maintains a clean, safe and secure environment for residents by providing referral information on a wide variety of topics. Assists in resolution and de-escalation of emerging problems or situations that residents may face. Ensures that rules and policies are consistently enforced.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Assist residents with inquiries and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Manage and enforce visiting policy and process.
- Provide quality service and support in variety of areas, including, but not limited to, maintenance requests, complaints, grievances, resources and referrals.
- May administer medications according to established procedures and guidelines.
- Be vigilant of surroundings and utilize conflict resolution and de-escalation skills to defuse crisis situations, as required.
- Complete regular rounds, checking all exits, fire doors, and common areas, as well as monitoring residents’ activities in common areas to ensure safety and security.
- Respond and handle issues in the best interest of the resident, building, and organization by regular identification of opportunities that positively impact the resident’s experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with low income populations, including those who may be experiencing homelessness, unstable housing, and/or mental illness required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse populations who are experiencing serious life challenges; chemical dependency work experience preferred.
- Developed sense of integrity and commitment to resident/tenant and customer satisfaction required.
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer system for reporting purposes.
- Good communications skills, verbal and written required.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Charities does not discriminate against applications on the basis of race, creed, religion, sex, color, gender, nationality, age, maritial status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul and Minneapolis
BusinessView all jobs at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of St Paul and Minneapolis