Senior Project Asset Manager-Affordable Housing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Institute of Human Development, Inc. (IHD) and the Association of New York Catholic Homes (ANYCH), together known as Catholic Homes New York is seeking a Senior Project Asset Manager to oversee asset management of the existing portfolio and their renovation projects and manage the transition to occupancy of new construction projects.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable financial analysis and asset management experience and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. This position requires the applicant to work both as part of a team and independently on complex assignments. All responsibilities will be under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and formalize asset management strategy, plans and processes to maintain and improve affordable housing assets. Responsibilities include developing, implementing, and overseeing long term capital needs assessments.
- Work with property management companies to prepare annual operating budget for assigned property portfolio.
- Serve as a project manager for rehabilitation and new construction projects. With direction, and in collaboration with the development tram, attend pre-construction and construction meetings, participate on conference calls, and advise architect and general contractor regarding materials used and on-going construction practices.
- Manage and oversee the transition process specifically in collecting and providing due diligence as properties move from development to operations/asset management.
- Attend housing development company board and project related meetings.
Education and/or experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field-preferably in engineering, management, or architecture.
- Five years of multifamily affordable housing development and/or management experience or equivalent master’s degree.
- An understanding of financial reports, balance sheets, and income statements
- Ability to write and review budgets than execute operations accordingly.
- Asset management and or/ property management experience is required.
- Willingness to travel by public transit to both existing housing developments and new construction sites.
Catholic Charities of Archdiocese of New York
80 Maiden LaneNew York, NY
Get fresh Human Resources Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.