- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well-respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area. As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts.
We are currently seeking a seasonal Waterfront Director for the summer program located in Hull.
The Waterfront Director will ensure the safety of campers and employees while present at the waterfront. The Waterfront Director will work a schedule determined by the camp Director and be present at the waterfront for all boating activities. Together with the secondary lifeguards, the Waterfront Director will supervise lifeguards and provide coverage for all beach front, boating, and pool activities as well as all off site aquatic-based activities. This is a summer season 40 hour per week position with the option of living on site during camp season.
- EEOC/SORI background check with acceptable results.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a lifeguard. Minimum age of 21.
- Current Waterfront Lifeguarding certification with the corresponding certifications in CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid.
- Current Waterfront Lifeguarding Instructor certification.
- Experience lifeguarding in non-pool locations-particularly ocean.
- Reliable attendance and proven leadership experience attained through employment.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume. Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Visit us at: www.ccab.org.
Catholic Charities Archdiocese of Boston
Get fresh Catholic Social Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.