Charities Diocese, of Joliet we are mission-driven, focused on positive results for people and believe that people should be treated with dignity and respect. If you feel the same way we encourage you to join us in making a difference!
1. Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or related field. All degrees must come from a regionally accredited educational institution which has U.S. Department of Education approval.
2. Knowledge and experience of the Head Start program and performance standards;
3. Previous experience needed as a workshop presenter and trainer of adults.
4. Excellent oral, written, and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work independently and to accept increased levels of responsibility.
6. CLASS reliability within 1 year of Employment
The Education Services Specialist is responsible for providing training and technical assistance to Administrative and Teaching Teams to promote education services for young children, families and staff as it relates to State Licensing and Head Start Performance Standards. It is the expectation that programmatic recruitment takes place throughout the community as specified and designated during the week and some weekends.
If you desire a better work/life balance and can work in a fast paced environment with excellent growth potential, we would like to hear from you.