Part Time Asst FOH Manager-Hourly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Make a difference: We intend to leave everyone in a better place than when they arrived. From our guests to our team, we strive to provide exceptional experiences to make an impact on the lives of everyone we come in contact with.
Be a part of a family: To us, family means caring and committing together. We care about everyone that comes into our restaurant and commit to providing them with an exceptional experience.
Have integrity: We practice integrity in all that we do. We always do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Be respected: Work on a team that is committed to respecting others. Through politeness, listening, and helping those around us, we show our coworkers and guests the utmost respect.
Strive for excellence: We are always improving. We strive to be 1% better every day. We love serving our community and are always seeking ways to serve our guests and team better.
Have diligence and enthusiasm: We are passionate about what we do. We use these two principles to guide all of our decisions. We give everything our best and are thorough in all we do. And, we do everything with a positive attitude.
If you are looking for a team where you can make a difference, be part of a family, work with integrity, be respected, and achieve excellence, we think you will be a great fit for our team.
The assistant FOH manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services. The position is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the FOH to include a focus relative to guest services. The assistant FOH manager will focus on guest satisfaction, operations on each shift, the appearance of the FOH (aesthetics, uniforms, cleanliness on shift, etc), and teamwork.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a guest-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest and by maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of guest services.
- Trains develop and communicate with all staff as well as assesses performance on each shift.
- Implements and maintains guest service standards.
- Daily checklist completion includes but is not limited to the cleanliness of shift, ensuring team members are I proper uniform, ensuring adequate stock of FOH areas, etc.
- Communicates with the FOH manager about shift goals and execution of goals assigned by the FOH manager.
- Exemplifies concise consistent communication with all channels within the restaurant.
- Ensures proper completion of tasks through follow-up. Assists in monitoring performance metrics through the analysis of shift goals and reports as delegated by the FOH manager.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees, be aware of unforeseen challenges like scheduling conflicts and see to it the business is adequately staffed.
- Assigns tasks for the team to ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces.
- Actively seek to resolve any guest concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior.
- Recognize outstanding team members for exemplary work and call attention to workers that are professional and meet their goals.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Guest Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its department.
This job operates in a restaurant environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job requires the employee to lift at least 25 pounds infrequently.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position working a minimum of 52 hours per week. Days and hours vary depending on the needs of the business. Evening and weekend work frequently required as job duties demand.
- Ability to properly and accurately assess situations quickly while adhering to company policies.
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time.
- Experience managing the daily staff of a restaurant or retail store.
- Facilitate a positive environment and support a safe and productive workplace.
- Proven leadership and experience managing a diverse team is preferred.
- The ability to use company databases and software, as well as the ability to troubleshoot common software problems is essential.
- Effective in prioritizing daily tasks while accounting for unforeseen challenges.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
- 1-2 years of management experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None is required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cate Street Seafood Station
Get fresh Make Difference jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.