- You will help a care-avoidant population see the value of joining an innovative program that is very successful in helping members improve the quality of their lives.
- Rather than taking a "hard-sell" approach, you'll educate and motivate people to enroll.
- In addition to a competitive salary, you'll have unlimited earning potential through incentives.
- We'll provide paid professional training, a company laptop, a stipend to offset Internet costs, excellent benefits and more.
- You'll feel good about representing a program that puts members first and focuses on outcomes, spending a year with each member to help them learn new behaviors.
- 1+ years of experience in EITHER (ideal candidates will have BOTH):
- A consumer sales environment, preferably in some type of telesales.
- Healthcare outreach and/or member support.
- A demonstrated ability to establish trust quickly, overcome objections and be persuasive over the phone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong listening/comprehension abilities.
Catasys is a leading provider of proprietary big-data based analytics and predictive modeling driven health management services for health plans. We lead the health care industry in improving health and reducing claims costs for health plan members with behavioral health (BH) disorders that cause or exacerbate co-existing medical conditions.
OnTrak, Catasys' 52-week intensive outpatient program, treats an overlooked population: members suffering from chronic disorders such as substance use disorder, anxiety and depression, who rarely seek care. Our program starts with our belief that mental health coexists with physical health and incorporates provider coordination, a whole-person-health treatment philosophy, member skill building and long-term reinforcement. OnTrak delivers results, improving member health and reducing total paid claims by 50%. Program retention is 80%, four times the average behavioral health treatment retention.