THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE FOR DRIVEN, COMPASSIONATE, OUTBOUND SALES PROFESSIONAL!
What you'll do:
- This is an empathetic sales role serving people with a product you can stand behind
- Sell our unique program in a fast paced environment
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com
- Inspire our member population to enroll into our 52-week Ontrak program
- Develop top performer sales skills with our training program
Best of all - Uncapped income potential. Hourly rate will be $15-$17 per hour; however, when hitting your MINIMUM enrollment quota you'll earn 55-60k per year. The rest is up to you!
What it takes to be successful:
- Successful in outbound sales, are competitively driven, and want to start selling something that matters;
- Self-driven and do your best work from your home office
- You want unlimited income potential partnered with a competitive hourly rate;
- You have developed the skill to listen to your customers and adjust your approach based on their needs
- You have the ability to work 12-9pm EST, and adjust your hours according to the needs of the business
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour + Monthly Uncapped Commission
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll have unlimited earning potential through incentives.
We'll provide paid professional training, a company laptop, a stipend to offset Internet costs, excellent benefits and more.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Help us drive our mission:
- Help improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible
More about the role:
- If you combine a passion for helping others with persuasive interpersonal skills, this may be the most challenging and rewarding job you'll ever love:
- You will help an under-served population see the value of joining an innovative program that is very successful in helping members improve the quality of their lives.
-Rather than taking a "hard-sell" approach, you'll educate and motivate people to enroll.
- You'll feel good about representing a program that puts members first and focuses on outcomes, spending a year with each member to help them learn new behaviors.
- 3 or more years of experience in outbound sales to consumers
- A demonstrated ability to establish trust quickly, overcome objections and be persuasive over the phone
- Excellent oral and written communications with strong listening/comprehension abilities
- Great phone presence, including the ability to engage and motivate using patience and conversational approach
- Convey confidence and a positive attitude
- Must be technically savvy to be successful in this role. You’ll use multiple applications on your work computer while holding a conversation
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High school diploma minimum
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
- Ontrak is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
- To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
- Impact lives in so many ways. You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric values.
- The new face of mental health. Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and stigmas associated with mental health.
- Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with s. We are committed to promoting from within.
Ontrak is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Why Work Here?Ontrak is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
Help improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible. Unlimited earning potential. Great benefits. No commute.