While we are still young as a company, our successful approach has earned us contracts with major health plans and enabled us to increase membership more than fivefold. We're combining that momentum with a proactive approach to growth, such as becoming listed on NASDAQ (CATS) and launching a new digital marketing team. That growth will create opportunities for strong performers. We have multiple opportunities for Community Care Coordinators across the country, so feel free to share this information on your network.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Community Care Coordinator opportunity, you will have:
- Experience working with patients in behavioral health or community care settings, such as in case management or medication management roles.
- Demonstrated success in establishing and maintaining relationships with local providers.
- Basic knowledge of different current and relevant mental health approaches and resources.
- Training in, or willingness to be trained in, MET and intervention techniques.
- Technical savvy, including comfort using instant message/text, email, GPS navigation
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.