To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Care Coach opportunity, you also should have:
- An active and unrestricted RN/LPN/LVN license valid in the state in which you will work.
- 3+ years of direct clinical experience, including medical/surgical; broad experience is preferred (ER, ICU, etc.).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to influence and motive others over the phone.
- Strong computer/technical savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-motivation, initiative and the ability to achieve goals autonomously.
Catasys is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.