Engagement Marketing Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches "play smart" in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes' health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHOSE PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE MATCHES THAT OF OUR CUSTOMERS
We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for Catapult Sports marketing across email and digital channels. A key partner within the Elite Marketing Team, you will participate in customer strategy, own execution, and lead optimization of activities that will drive Catapult's success with its most critical customers and prospects.
The role requires that you are dynamic, creative, energetic, and bring a variety of email and digital marketing experience. You will have to balance the importance of the future while managing short-term, aggressive targets. You will work collaboratively across the business, including finance, product, sales, and brand. This role will be based in Catapult's Boston office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify target audience and grow engagement Catapult
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Establish lifecycle and trigger-based programs
- Construct user and mobile friendly marketing and sales emails
- Own marketing KPIs focused on awareness, engagement and conversion optimization on prospects and current contacts
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Address operational challenges within the lead funnel
- Support in-person and webinar events with email promotion and form capture
- Collaborate with creative team to delivery against the brand vision
- Review and proof emails and landing pages for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Partner effectively with Business Intelligence, Sales, Revenue Operations and Finance Partners to bring meaningful marketing reporting to the business
- Partner with our Brand & Communications team to drive content consumption through meaningful marketing outputs
- Contribute to Account-Based Marketing planning, implementation and measurement
- Work cross functionally to use marketing insights and data to suggest product enhancements and growth
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3-5 years of experience in customer marketing
- 3-5 years of technical experience with a CRM platform like Hubspot
- Knowledge of marketing channel optimization and attribution strategies
- Analytical mindset with an interesting in testing and learning
- Strong written communication skills
- History of leading projects across multiple functions
- Comfort with working with tight deadlines
- Proven track record of driving customer engagement
- You hold a BA / BS degree or equivalent experience
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you're interested in sports or not, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult
BusinessView all jobs at Catapult Sports